The World Taiwanese Chambers of Commerce Junior Chapter (hereinafter WTCCJC or the Chapter) was established in 2010, and it has been 8 years and running. So far, the Junior Chapter has six intercontinental locations: sixty-nine district Junior Chapters in thirty-eight countries, and over 3,000 members across six continents (Asia, North America, Europe, Africa, Latin America, and Oceania). The purpose of the establishment of the WTCCJC is to encourage the young generations of overseas Taiwanese entrepreneus to inherit and to pass on the torch, and to join the Taiwanese Chambers of Commerce in different regions. Also, to encourage the promotion of international trade and economic development with innovative mindsets and global vision, and the connections among overseas youths, so as to expand organizational affairs. Last but not least, to guide the Taiwanese Chambers of Commerce around the world into local mainstream society, so it can maintain sustainable continuous developments.
The World Taiwanese Chambers of Commerce Junior Chapter (WTCCJC) was established in October 2010 as a branch of the World Taiwanese Chambers of Commerce dedicated to the new generation of Taiwanese.
The objectives of WTCCJC are as follows:
- To foster the members of WTCCJC and to strengthen Taiwanese youth organizations. To promote interaction and cooperation of industrial and commercial interests amongst WTCCJC members.
- To promote social interaction, communication and exchange of expertise amongst youths of different countries and members
- To provide industrial, commercial and financial information of the different countries, and to share such information with the World Taiwanese Chambers of Commerce.
- To promote member’s social status and ensure protection of their rights by the countries of their residence.
- To promote cultural exchanges of different countries so as to enhance the understanding of economical development of the members’ respective countries.