The TJCCNA was established in 2004 and entered its 15th Term with more than a dozen active branches across North America and reached 2,000 members. The purposes of the establishment of the TJCCNA are to encourage the new generation of overseas Taiwanese businesspeople to inherit and pass on the torch and to join the Taiwanese Chambers of Commerce in different regions of the world, to use an innovative mindset and a global perspective to connect overseas youths to promote organizational affairs, and, in turn, to enhance the development of international trade and economic relations. Last but not least, to direct the TJCCNA into local mainstream societies to achieve the sustained continuous development for the Taiwanese Chambers of Commerce of North America.
Past and Current TJCCNA Presidents
- Paul Y. Chen, Los Angeles, USA 2004/7/1-2005/6/30
- Lynn Wen, Los Angeles, USA 2005/7/1-2006/6/30
- Anya Lo, Los Angeles, USA 2006/7/1/-2007/6/30
- Kelley Liu, Dallas, USA 2007/7/1-2008/6/30
- Michael Chen, Chicago, USA 2008/7/1-2009/6/30
- Jimmy Liao, San Diego, USA 2009/7/1-2010/6/30
- Brian Lee, Los Angeles, USA 2010/7/1-2011/6/30
- Sophie Lin, Northern California, USA 2011/7/1-2012/6/30
- Arthur Chow, Dallas, USA 2012/7/1-2013/6/30
- David Yang, Vancouver, Canada 2013/7/1-2014/6/30
- Amy Wu, Los Angeles, USA 2014/7/1-2015/6/30
- Kuo Cheng-Yung, Chicago, USA 2015/7/1-2016/6/30
- Justin Wei, Seattle, USA 2016/7/1-2017/6/30
- Ken Shen, Los Angeles, USA 2017/7/1-2018/6/30
- Weil Wu, Chicago, USA 2018/7/1 (Current)
The Distribution of the Junior Chapter Branches:
- Taiwanese Junior Chamber of Commerce San Francisco Bay Area, Established in 2009. Current President: Yi-Chiang Chang, about 35 members.
- Taiwanese Junior Chamber of Commerce Seattle: Established in 1987. Current President: Hans Huang, about 70 members.
- Taiwanese American Junior Chamber of Commerce of North California: Established in 2004. Current President: Alan Wu, about 75 members.
- Taiwanese Junior Chamber of Commerce New York: Established in 2017. Current President: Andy Lin, about 160 members.
- Young Taiwanese Merchants Association of Toronto: Established in 2006. Current President: Jack Lo, about 60 members.
- Taiwanese American Chamber of Commerce Los Angeles: Established in 2000. Current President: Charles Huang, totaling about 300 members.
- Taiwanese Junior Chamber of Commerce Chicago: Established in 2003. Current President: Sophia Huang , about 180 members.
- Taiwan Chamber of Commerce in British Columbia: Established in 2002. Current President Sandy Gum, totaling about 800 members.
- Taiwan Chamber of Commerce Gansville: Established in 2015. Current President: Dean Wang and Alex Day (Co-President), about 30 members.
- Detroit Taiwanese Chambers of Commerce Junior Chapter: Established in 2017. Current President: Yvonne Hsieh, about 20 members.
- Taiwanese Chambers of Commerce New England: Established in 2010. Current President: Amy Ou, about 43 members.
- Taiwanese Chambers of Commerce of San Diego: Established in 2006. Current President: Jimmy Liao, about 10 members.
- Taiwanese Chambers of Commerce Oklahoma: Established in 2016. Current President: Jimmy Lu, about 1 member.
- Taiwanese Junior Chamber of Commerce Miami: Established in 2007. Current President: Yale Huang, about 36 members.
- North Texas Collin County Junior Chamber of Commerce: Established in 2012. Current President: Ronald Rohde, about 20 members.
- Taiwanese Junior Chamber of Commerce Orlando: Established in 2011. Current President: Jenny Chien, about 82 members.
- Greater Dallas Taiwanese Chamber of Commerce Junior Chapter: Established in 1992. Current President: Anthony Tseng, about 2 members.
- Taiwanese Chambers of Commerce in Orange County: Established in 2017. Current President: Danny Chen, about 42 members.
The above information was collected as of 2018/05/29: total of 18 active chapters, with a total of 1,966 members.